4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Yanchep National Park is renowned for its natural caves and wildlife-watching opportunities, and is an around 45-minute drive from Perth. This half-day tour is ideal for time-crunched visitors, taking in all the highlights in just four hours. Take a bush walk beneath gigantic Banksia and Marri trees, marvel at the dramatic stalactites and stalagmites of the Crystal Cave, and look out for Aussie wildlife including kangaroos, koalas, and kookaburras.
- Incredible views and wildlife sightings in Yanchep National Park
- Admire the natural wonders of the Crystal Cave
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour departure
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Perth
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
Driver / Guide
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected CBD hotels only)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointAussie Perth Tours, Perth WA 6004 U 64 269 Hay St, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: • Free pickup from Hotel within Perth CBD or Northbridge area
• Alternative pickup from our office in East Perth
Address: East Perth Office - Ground Floor Unit 64/269 Hay Street, East Perth 6004
Dates: See Availability
Return point: • Free drop off back to your Hotel or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or requiring a wheelchair
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aussie Perth Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Yanchep National Park & Crystal Cave
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPerthNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaAttractions & Museums - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - FremantleAttractions & Museums - FremantleNature and Wildlife - Margaret RiverAttractions & Museums - Margaret RiverCategory
Wanneroo Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsQueens Gardens Tours & TicketsSwan River Tours & TicketsOld Mill Tours & TicketsFremantle Prison Tours & TicketsPerth Mint Tours & TicketsYanchep National Park Tours & TicketsAquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) Tours & TicketsLondon Court Tours & TicketsValley of the Giants Tours & TicketsPenguin Island Tours & TicketsCity Beach Tours & TicketsPerth Zoo Tours & TicketsNostalgia Box Tours & TicketsTrigg Beach Tours & TicketsScitech Tours & TicketsWestern Australian Museum – Perth Tours & TicketsCrown Perth Tours & TicketsElizabeth Quay Tours & TicketsMaalinup Aboriginal Gallery Tours & Tickets