Don’t worry—here are some similar options
12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Margaret River and Geographe Bay on a full-day tour from Perth. Visit renowned surfing beaches around Margaret River and take a walk on the 1.25-mile (2-km) long Busselton Jetty at Geographe Bay. Stop at wineries and delicious eateries in the Margaret River wine region, then go sightseeing at Cape Naturalist Lighthouse and take a tour of Ngilgi Cave (Yallingup Cave). Travel by air-conditioned mini-coach with morning tea, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Perth or Fremantle included.
- 12-hour tour to Margaret River and Geographe Bay from Perth or Fremantle
- Take in surfing beaches, wineries and restaurants around Margaret River
- Gaze at the turquoise waters of Geographe Bay while walking along the Busselton Jetty
- Admire the views from Cape Naturalist Lighthouse
- Go underground to tour the 500,000-year-old Ngilgi Cave
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPerth CBD hotels
Fremantle pickups can be arranged upon request
Return DetailsYou will be returned to your original pickup location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kandu Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It's a great chance for people to know more about WA." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Margaret River and Geographe Bay Region Day Trip from Perth
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeUnderground Tours Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPerthNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaUnderground Tours - Western AustraliaWalking Tours - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - FremantleUnderground Tours - FremantleWalking Tours - FremantleFull-day Tours - FremantleNature and Wildlife - Margaret RiverUnderground Tours - Margaret RiverWalking Tours - Margaret RiverFull-day Tours - Margaret RiverCategory
Nambung National Park Tours & TicketsWanneroo Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsNostalgia Box Tours & TicketsCity Beach Tours & TicketsWave Rock Tours & TicketsWestern Australian Museum – Perth Tours & TicketsSt. George’s Cathedral Tours & TicketsPerth Zoo Tours & TicketsLondon Court Tours & TicketsElizabeth Quay Tours & TicketsYanchep National Park Tours & TicketsSupreme Court Gardens Tours & TicketsPerth Cultural Centre Tours & TicketsMaalinup Aboriginal Gallery Tours & TicketsTrigg Beach Tours & TicketsValley of the Giants Tours & TicketsNorthbridge Tours & TicketsPerth Mint Tours & TicketsFremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port) Tours & TicketsCottesloe Beach Tours & Tickets