- Learn about pearl diving, harvesting, and history
- See a pearl plucked from a live shell
- Enjoy a pearl meat tasting
- Tour a showroom filled with varieties of pearls on display
Departure & Return
We are located just a 5-minute walk from the CBD, opposite the Bell Tower, in the Western Pavillion at Barrack Street Jetty, Elizabeth Quay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour offered in languages other than English - Mandarin, Japanese, German, please contact the supplier after booking the tour to request.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 25 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Willie Creek Pearls
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.