9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
WiFi on board
Landing and facility fees
Hotel pickup and drop off
Any activities on the island
Departure & Return
Barrack Street Jetty, Barrack Square, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Check in at the blue ticketing office located on Pier 3.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Perth to Rottnest Island Roundtrip Ferry Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Perth to Rottnest Island Roundtrip Ferry Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Perth to Rottnest Island Roundtrip Ferry Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Perth to Rottnest Island Roundtrip Ferry Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPerthWater Tours - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaWater Tours - FremantleFull-day Tours - FremantleWater Tours - Margaret RiverFull-day Tours - Margaret RiverCategory
Elizabeth Quay Tours & TicketsYanchep National Park Tours & TicketsHillarys Boat Harbour Tours & TicketsKings Park & Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsScarborough Beach Tours & TicketsNostalgia Box Tours & TicketsNorthbridge Tours & TicketsCity Beach Tours & TicketsFremantle Prison Tours & TicketsSt. George’s Cathedral Tours & TicketsOld Mill Tours & TicketsWestern Australian Museum – Perth Tours & TicketsAdventure World Tours & TicketsMaalinup Aboriginal Gallery Tours & TicketsValley of the Giants Tours & TicketsSupreme Court Gardens Tours & TicketsPerth Cultural Centre Tours & TicketsScitech Tours & TicketsTrigg Beach Tours & TicketsWanneroo Botanic Gardens Tours & Tickets