Explore our promoted experiences
- Transfers between city centre hotels and Barrack Street Jetty
- Scenic river cruise from Perth City to Fremantle
- Onboard captain's commentary pointing out areas of interest
- Comfortable modern ferry equipped with on-board WiFi
Departure & Return
Check in at the blue ticketing office located on Pier 3.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Return ferry from Rottnest Island 4:30pm, arriving Perth approximately 6:30pm.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands