- 8-hour seasonal wildflower tour in Perth
- Off-path walking required, wear long pants and good shoes
- Itinerary decided day-of for best views
- Lunch included
- National Park fees included
Departure & Return
CROWN Entertainment Complex Riverside Entrance (in front of McDonalds) at 7.45am. Complimentary hotel pick ups are available on request at time of booking from selected Perth City and Northbridge locations.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once your botanical guide has determined your day's itinerary, travel to those locations and step out of the vehicle at each stop. Listen as your guide helps you identify rare flowers and well-known flora such as orange flowering Christmas trees, bottle brush, banksias, green and red kangaroo paw, orchids, and everlastings. Have plenty of time to take photos and ask questions; you'll walk away with a complimentary wildflower booklet. Stop midway through the day for an included lunch.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY ADAMS Pinnacle Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Best of Perth Wildflower Season Day Trip.