10 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the exquisite beauty of the Pinnacles on a full-day tour from Perth. Travel along Australia’s Coral Coast to Nambung National Park, located near Cervantes and Jurien Bay. Head into the park to see the Pinnacles — ancient limestone pillars that stand tall in the desert landscape. Continue to Yanchep National Park where you can take a walk around the lake, look for kangaroos and koalas, and go underground for a guided tour of Crystal Cave. Your tour includes informative commentary from your guide, morning tea, and lunch.
- Full-day tour to the Pinnacles in Nambung National Park and Yanchep National Park from Perth
- Visit Nambung National Park to see the Pinnacles
- Look for kangaroos and koalas along well-marked trails in Yanchep National Park
- See stalactites and an underground stream during a guided tour of Crystal Cave
- Includes morning tea, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Perth
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Select hotels in the Perth central business district
Dates: Thursday, Saturday
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kandu Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The whole tour lasted about 8 hrs but it was totally worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Pinnacles Day Trip from Perth Including Yanchep National Park
10 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Wave RockArt Gallery of Western AustraliaScitechLondon CourtKings Park & Botanic GardenValley of the GiantsCottesloe BeachCrown PerthWestern Australian Museum – PerthMaalinup Aboriginal GalleryAdventure WorldSt. George’s CathedralSupreme Court GardensPerth Cultural CentrePerth ZooQueens GardensFremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port)Scarborough BeachTrigg BeachCity Beach