9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The otherworldly landscapes of the Pinnacles Desert are one of Western Australia’s most impressive natural wonders, found just north of Perth in the Nambung National Park. On this tour, admire the Pinnacles at their most magical during a sunset visit, enjoy a sunset dinner in the desert, and stay after-dark for a thrilling stargazing experience. Along the way, stop to try sandboarding at the famous Lancelin Sand Dunes, take a guided walk along the banks of Moore River where your tour guide will show plants used by the Aborigines for food and medicine.
- Spectacular views of the Pinnacles at sunset and after dark
- Guided stargazing experience in the heart of the desert
- Delicious sunset dinner, accompanied by regional wines
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Perth hotel
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
We don't provide lunch or afternoon tea. It is best to have lunch before we pick you up.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If not staying in Perth CBD pick up will be from the Wellington St Tourist Coach Stand or 91 Leake St Bayswater
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a bottle of water and warm clothes for the evening, it can get quite cold in the Pinnacles Desert.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lumineer Adventure Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Pinnacles Desert Sunset Stargazing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pinnacles Desert Sunset Stargazing Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pinnacles Desert Sunset Stargazing Tour
11 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
7 hours 5 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPerthBus Tours - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaBus Tours - FremantleNature and Wildlife - FremantleFull-day Tours - FremantleBus Tours - Margaret RiverNature and Wildlife - Margaret RiverFull-day Tours - Margaret RiverCategory
Valley of the GiantsYanchep National ParkWestern Australian Museum – PerthPerth Cultural CentreSupreme Court GardensAdventure WorldPerth MintSt. George’s CathedralCity BeachCottesloe BeachArt Gallery of Western AustraliaNorthbridgePenguin IslandFremantle PrisonWave RockLondon CourtScarborough BeachTrigg BeachWanneroo Botanic GardensMaalinup Aboriginal Gallery