- Full-day Pinnacles Desert and Yanchep National Park Tour, from Perth
- Get photo ops of Pinnacles Desert
- Go to Yanchep National Park and Nambung National Park
- See kangaroos, koalas, and other native critters
- Hear commentary about the national parks and Australia's wildlife from the guide
- Includes lunch, entrance fees, guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Exact order of itinerary items may be subject to change as required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aussie Perth Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands