- Full-day guided tour of Rottnest Island from Perth
- Soak up the scenery on a round-trip ferry cruise to Rottnest Island
- Ride the historic train to Oliver Hill and explore the WWII tunnels
- Ideal choice for family or friends
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Departure & Return
Shop 56 Southside Drive. Free parking is available if self-driving. From Perth CBD head north on Mitchell Freeway then exit left when you reach Hepburn Avenue. Continue to the end and enter through the main roundabout. Turn left onto Southside Drive and follow the signs to 'ferry terminal'.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, passengers must be able to climb steps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rottnest Fast Ferries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands