Departure & Return
Perth Barrack St Jetty, close to the Elizabeth Quay Train Station Arrive to the ferry terminal 30 minutes prior to your departure time to allow for ticketing and boarding time. Departs Perth Barack Street Jetty to Rottnest Island 8.45am Departs Rottnest Island to Perth Barack Street Jetty 4.30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age to skydive in Australia is 12 years old, a parent or guardian must be present on the day for all participants under the age of 18 years old.
- Skydiving is a weather dependent activity. Please call us on 1300 449 669 and select option 1 for Weather Check At least one hour prior to your ferry departure time on the day of your skydive to confirm weather/operation
- A weight restriction of 95 kg applies for your safety. In some cases, passengers between 95kgs and 110kgs can skydive, however, they require pre-approval from our team. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your exact weight and height (in cm's), prior to making your booking, to seek approval for your skydive.
- Please call us on 1300 449 669 and select option 1 for Reservations if you have any questions leading up to the day before your skydive experience.
- Passengers who suffer from seizures or a heart condition are not permitted to skydive.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Geronimo Rottnest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms