- Small-group walking tour through Perth's exciting small bar scene
- Learn about the history, heritage and culture of Perth
- Visit 3 bars and enjoy a complimentary bar snack or drink at each
Departure & Return
You will find your guide wearing a Two Feet uniform right on the corner of Barrack and Hay Streets in front of the Town Hall or in the undercroft area of the Town Hall
This tour visits different venues on each night so the end point is never the same. Your tour will always end in Perth City or in Northbridge and your guide will be able to direct you back to your accomodation or to transport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to enter bars
- Must be 18 years old to consume alcohol; photo ID may be required
- You must be at least 16 years old to attend this tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Two Feet and a Heartbeat Perth
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff