Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Small-group Swan Valley food and wine tour from Perth
- Indulge your taste buds with more than 25 different tastings
- Meet the growers and see the processing behind your favorite food labels
- Taste award-winning wines and sample fresh produce directly from the growers
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tourist Bus Stand in front of the Perth Train Station Address: 490 Wellington Street, Perth Directions: On Wellington Street next to the Horseshoe Bridge and opposite Globe Bar & Eatery. Look for the orange bus bay marker post.
What To Expect
You have your choice of a morning ‘sweet’ tour or an afternoon ‘savory’ tour. See the Itinerary for full details on each tour and a list of possible stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 16 people per tour
- You must be 18 years or older to consume alcohol; photo ID may be required
- Taste Bud VIP Reward Card for great savings on purchases from participating Swan Valley venues, no expiry date!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Environmental Shopping Bags provided throughout the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Bud Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.