5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a relaxed afternoon sampling a selection of fine wines in the Swan Valley on this easy half-day wine adventure to one of the oldest wine-producing regions in Australia. Visit four hand-picked boutique wineries and being a small-group tour, you will also get access to wineries that the bigger tour groups can’t visit. Discover the real gems of the Swan Valley with fellow wine lovers and enjoy a delicious cheese platter to compliment your wine tasting.
- Hotel transfers from Perth and Swan Valley are included
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Learn more about wine making and the Swan Valley from your guide
- Enjoy a relaxed day in the countryside away from the crowds and discover hidden gems
Saved to wishlist!
Premium guided tour of boutique wineries in the renowned Swan Valley region
All wine tastings fees including Premium wines, Reserves & Fortifieds (where available)
Cheese platter pairing at one of the wineries
Half day personalised tour with a knowledgeable local Tour Guide
Door-to-door pick up from Perth City, Northbridge and most Swan Valley accommodation
Air-conditioned, comfortable vehicle
Bottled water, umbrellas, sunscreen
This is an afternoon tour and does not include lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Door-to-door pick up from hotels in Perth City, Northbridge or Crown Perth is included. If your hotel is not in the pick up list but is in these areas please include it in your booking notes.
Timing for all pick up locations is approximate, Up Close and Local Tours will contact you prior to the tour to confirm your exact pick up time and provide any instructions required for your pick up location.
PICK UP - APPROX 12.20pm
• Hotels/Apartments in Perth City / Northbridge
• Next to the Bell Tower at Barrack Square
• Outside Wellington Street Train Station (Perth Station)
PICK UP - APPROX 12.30pm
• Crown Perth Hotels
PICK UP - APPROX 12.50pm
• Swan Valley Visitors Centre, Guildford
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the comfort and enjoyment of all passengers this is an adults only tour (18+)
- Please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking, most requirements including vegetarian and gluten free can be catered for
- The duration of the tour is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Up Close and Local Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Swan Valley Wine Adventure - Half Day Premium Boutique Winery Tour
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesPerthFood Tours - Western AustraliaUnique Experiences - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaWine Tastings - Western AustraliaHalf-day Tours - Western AustraliaFood Tours - FremantleUnique Experiences - FremantleBus Tours - FremantleWine Tastings - FremantleHalf-day Tours - FremantleFood Tours - Margaret RiverUnique Experiences - Margaret RiverBus Tours - Margaret RiverWine Tastings - Margaret RiverHalf-day Tours - Margaret RiverCategory
Queens GardensAquarium of Western Australia (AQWA)City BeachArt Gallery of Western AustraliaPenguin IslandFremantle PrisonSupreme Court GardensScitechNorthbridgeCrown PerthCottesloe BeachPerth ZooElizabeth QuayOld MillKings Park & Botanic GardenPerth MintSt. George’s CathedralLondon CourtYanchep National ParkAdventure World