2 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the Aquarium of Western Australia and spend the morning or afternoon immersed in Australia’s fascinating under water world. Get up close with five species of sharks, stingrays, and turtles in the 100-meter (320-foot) underwater tunnel, get to responsibly interact with sea stars, sea cucumbers and other marine life at the Touch Pool, and take advantage of a large offering of guided tours, talks and animal feedings times throughout the day.
- Explore the Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) and learn about the country’s marine life
- Visit the Touch Pool and meet Sea Stars, Sea Cucumbers and other species
- Walk through the 100-meter (320-foot) underwater tunnel see unique marine life
- See giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia's largest walk-through aquarium
Saved to wishlist!
Free 4 hour parking
Free guided talks and animal feeds
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- One area of AQWA is not wheelchair accessible (Great Southern Stairwell featuring 4 small aquarium)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY AQWA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
General Admission Entry at AQWA
2 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsZoo Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPerthNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaAttractions & Museums - Western AustraliaZoo Tickets & Passes - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - FremantleAttractions & Museums - FremantleZoo Tickets & Passes - FremantleNature and Wildlife - Margaret RiverAttractions & Museums - Margaret RiverZoo Tickets & Passes - Margaret RiverCategory
NorthbridgeCottesloe BeachLondon CourtOld MillSwan RiverWave RockFremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port)Trigg BeachPerth Cultural CentreMaalinup Aboriginal GalleryKings Park & Botanic GardenFremantle PrisonPenguin IslandCity BeachAdventure WorldQueens GardensArt Gallery of Western AustraliaWestern Australian Museum – PerthScitechScarborough Beach