11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Melded 60 million years ago into the shape of a cresting wave, the multi-colored swirl of Wave Rock is one of Western Australia’s most photogenic attractions. Witness it on a private guided tour that also visits the 19th-century settlement of York, color-changing Lake Magic, the natural water tanks known as gnamma holes, and the unusually shaped cave called Hippo’s Yawn. Your day includes round-trip transfers from most central Perth hotels.
- See Wave Rock, a multi-colored formation shaped like a giant breaking wave
- Visit York, Lake Magic, the gnamma holes, and Hippo’s Yawn
- Enjoy a more personal experience with a private driver/guide
- Relax with 2-way door-to-door transfers from most central Perth hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Professional driver-guide and informative commentary.
Private transportation in a classy and comfortable fully air-conditioned vehicle.
Pick up and drop-off from included from most centrally located Perth hotels.
Live commentary in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese available.
Individual bottled water provide during the tour.
Foldable wheelchair vehicle accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
Entrance fees to attractions unless specified in the inclusions.
Food and drinks.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Victoria Quay Tourist Precinct, Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for this tour to take place.
- Wheelchair (must be foldable) accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Children 17 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Tours are available in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Libertino Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wave Rock Private Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wave Rock Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wave Rock Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We would highly recommend booking a private tour with him." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Wave Rock Private Tour
14 hours 50 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPerthShore Excursions - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaPorts of Call Tours - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaShore Excursions - FremantleBus Tours - FremantlePorts of Call Tours - FremantleFull-day Tours - FremantleShore Excursions - Margaret RiverBus Tours - Margaret RiverPorts of Call Tours - Margaret RiverFull-day Tours - Margaret RiverCategory
Cottesloe Beach Tours & TicketsTrigg Beach Tours & TicketsNorthbridge Tours & TicketsCrown Perth Tours & TicketsValley of the Giants Tours & TicketsArt Gallery of Western Australia Tours & TicketsOld Mill Tours & TicketsPenguin Island Tours & TicketsWestern Australian Museum – Perth Tours & TicketsScarborough Beach Tours & TicketsSt. George’s Cathedral Tours & TicketsNostalgia Box Tours & TicketsNambung National Park Tours & TicketsPerth Zoo Tours & TicketsWanneroo Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsPerth Cultural Centre Tours & TicketsSwan River Tours & TicketsAquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) Tours & TicketsMaalinup Aboriginal Gallery Tours & TicketsYanchep National Park Tours & Tickets