- 2-hour whale-watching cruise from Augusta or Perth
- Learn about whale migration patterns in this part of western Australia
- Look for sightings of humpback and southern right whales, and the occasional blue whale
- Experience the region’s inquisitve dolphins up close
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Observe the natural beauty of the marine world without getting wet
Departure & Return
Departure PointPerth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Departure Point: Augusta (June - August Departures) Augusta Boat Harbour Leeuwin Rd Augusta, Western Australia. Perth (September - November Departures) Sardine Jetty Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, Western Australia Return point: You will return to the point of embarkation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 72 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whale Watch Western Australia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Whale-Watching Tour from Augusta or Perth with Optional Captain's Lounge Upgrade.