- See a side of Umbria most visitors miss on a hot air balloon ride
- Admire views of Assisi, Perugia, and other highlights from the air
- Transfers from your area accommodation are available upon request
- Visit a local winery for a traditional breakfast and wine tasting
Departure & Return
Cantina Dionigi (winery). It is very well sign posted.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not allowed to fly:
- – Ladies more than 3 months pregnant
- – Children less than 6 years of age
- – Anyone who had major surgery in the last 6 months. Anyone who had a broken leg/arm in the last 6 months. Anyone who suffers from chronic back or neck pain or injuries
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Balloon Adventures Italy SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands