Explore our promoted experiences
- Private hiking tour for your party only
- Sunscreen, water, and backpack for your use
- Hike at your own pace in a private group
- No worries about getting lost with a guide in the lead
Departure & Return
This is an amazing way to see the Sonoran Desert while getting amazing views of Phoenix and Scottsdale. This hike includes a gentle climb featuring beautiful Sonoran Desert terrain and lots of history and geology are mixed in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild Bunch Desert Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff