Explore our promoted experiences
- Dolly Steamboat and Apache Trail tour from Phoenix area
- Take a 90-minute guided cruise through a slot canyon on an old-fashioned steamboat
- Look out for wildlife like long horn sheep and eagles along the way
- Ride a van through the Sonora Desert, a rare desert environment found in the American Southwest and Mexico
- Lunch in the historic mining town of Tortilla Flat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 6 years and under are required to ride in a car seat that the guest must provide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is offered for most hotels/resorts in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, plus in Mesa at the Mesa Hilton. *Please confirm with local operator
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Across Arizona Tours, LLC is not responsible for viewing conditions at the sites visited and reserves the right to alter tour itineraries due to road or weather conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Across Arizona Tours, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff