Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day combo tour in the Sonoran Desert
- Ride an ATV off-road with a guide
- Gear, gun, ammunition, and bottled water provided
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Departure & Return
**MUST READ** Our street address does not work on Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, or any other GPS apps when manually typed in. Please search “Arizona Outdoor Fun Tours and Adventures” to find us with GPS apps.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The ride takes you off-road toward a private shooting range that is both educational and entertaining. See saguaro cacti and deep canyons carved by flash floods, and cross the Agua Fria River. Along the way, take in the scenic beauty and possibly spot abundant desert wildlife such as coyotes, bobcats, deer, rabbits, quail, and snakes. Your guide is knowledgeable about the region's plant life, wildlife, and history, with plenty of stories to share.
Once you arrive at the shooting range, an NRA-certified instructor informs you of the use of 9mm handguns, AK47 semi-automatic rifles, and AR-15 semi-automatic rifles. Gun selections are updated on a regular basis to incorporate new and thrilling options. Ride back after your shooting adventure with new knowledge about gun safety and the Arizona desert.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No skirts or dresses, no open toed shoes
- A signed waiver will be required in order to participate
- Must be at least 18 years old to rent with a valid ID and major credit card
- Tours conducted in English only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arizona Outdoor Fun Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "Driving a 4-wheeler over all over those rocks and hill climbs would have been exhausting and a bit dangerous." See review