Explore our promoted experiences
- All-day admission ticket to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona in Tempe
- Hop into a chariot at the Kingdom Quest Laser Rider, and use your laser to zap skeletons and ogres
- Build a LEGO® tower as high as you can, and see if your construction can withstand an earthquake
- Sing out some tunes during karaoke playtime at the DUPLO Farm
- Head over to Miniland to see local attractions made out of LEGOs, including Arizona State University and Chase Tower
- LEGOLAND® is ideal for kids ages three to 10, and to promote a safe environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child
- Bring a paper printout of your voucher to get into this attraction
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
What To Expect
As you make your way through the mini-figure entrance, you can snap some pictures with the LEGO® background. Then, take the elevator up to the LEGO® Factory for a virtual tour of the real LEGO® factory in Denmark.
There are plenty of playtime choices to choose from. Test your skills at the Kingdom Quest Laser ride, and use your laser to zap skeletons and ogres, or go over to Miniland to see some really cool local attractions made out of LEGO. You can also head over to DUPLO® Farm where your kids can “go to work” or belt out some songs during karaoke. There’s still so much to do at the LEGO® Fire Academy and LEGO® Construction Site such as climbing up to the top of the walls.
If you (and your family) need a break at any time, go to the 4D cinema where you can watch short movies, or grab a sandwich or snack at the cafe. The day is completely in your hands.
Please Note: LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona is a children's attraction; to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: As a children's attraction and to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child
- Children must wear socks in the soft play area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY LEGOLAND Discovery Center Arizona
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff