- Scenic hot-air balloon ride, departing from Phoenix
- Experience a hot-air balloon ride over the Sonoran Desert
- See spectacular views of surrounding landscape
- Enjoy a traditional champagne toast and breakfast after the flight
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All flight are weather permitting
- Children must be 5 years of age or older
- Pregnant women are unable to fly
- Must be able to stand for 60 minutes unassisted
- Must be able to sustain the impact of jumping off a chair
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Light layered clothing
- Close toed shoes
- Sunscreen and hats recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Ryders
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Phoenix Hot Air Balloon Ride at Sunrise.