Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the interior of the Cathedral and Baptistery
- Skip-the-line access to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Tour the landmarks of Miracle Square
- Guide provides navigation and commentary
Departure & Return
Under the arch of Porta Santa Maria/Nuova in Piazza Daniele Manin. At the meeting point look for the DiscoveryPisa flag.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At the meeting point look for the DISCOVERYPISA flag.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- kids under 8 years old are not allowed inside theTower .
- Remember that all tourists before to climb the Tower have to go to the proper left-luggage office to hand in bags/luggage before starting the visit.
- To go inside of the monuments green pass certificate or certification of vaccination covid will be mandatory.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discoverypisa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I did not sign up for the tower climb but I highly recommend this tour for those interested in the Baptistery, Cathedral, and Leaning Bell Tower!" See review
- "I have used Viator before, and always found the guides very helpful, adding much to the visit." See review
- "Would recommend this tour as a way to skip the queues." See review