Explore our promoted experiences
- Spend a half day in nature on this scenic kayaking tour
- Get an up-close view of the Mreznica River and its scenery
- This beginner-friendly tour makes for an accessible way to explore
- Kayaking equipment and instruction are included for your convenience
Departure & Return
In Primišlje follow signs: R-ADVENTURES! Coordinates: 45.18493003630525, 15.468180379759241 or 45°11'05.3"N 15°28'04.5"E
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability for the trip cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- You will get a life jacket, a helmet and a paddle, plus long neoprene suit and a rain jacket in case of cold weather. Waterproof containers are available for personal items (camera drinks, etc.). Don’t forget to bring shorts or a bathing suit, a T-shirt, water shoes, a towel, sun cream and water. In case of colder weather take a long-sleeved shirt.
- Weather - the summers are typically warm and sunny. From May to October temperatures are comfortable for hiking, paddling, and swimming. Rain is always a possibility in Croatia so it is essential to bring adequate rain wear and a jacket in case of inclement weather. In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions we will reschedule the activity for a day or two prior or after the date booked, if possible. If the rescheduling is not possible, the payments will be refunded in full
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raftrek Adventure Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There is a lot of action but you never feel unsafe." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews