- Explore Far North Queensland’s majestic Daintree River on a sunset cruise
- Capture photos of wildlife like crocodiles, snakes, and a variety of birds
- Travel by small boat and enjoy an intimate and personalized tour experience
- Marvel at the river’s complex ecosystem with a knowledgeable local guide
Departure & Return
Daintree Village public boat ramp and jetty
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended to bring a hat and jacket for weather protection
- Vessel is roofless but has a dual Bimini roof that can be erected in inclement conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daintree Boatman Wildlife Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands