- Explore the Agincourt Reef, which boasts marine life and stunning coral
- Get the chance to spot sea turtles, manta rays, dugongs, and even whales
- Choose to fly or take a leisurely cruise back to Port Douglas
- Snorkeling gear, buoyancy vests, and flotation noodles are provided
Departure & Return
For those doing the Cruise and Fly option check-in is at the Quicksilver reservations counter.
For those doing the fly and cruise or the fly and fly option this is your meeting point. Please make your way to the Nautilus Aviation office where you will be taken to the Helicopter.
For those doing the Cruise and Fly or the Fly and Fly options, this will be your endpoint
For those doing the Fly and Cruise option.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carryon luggage MUST be advised at the time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130KG. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130KG are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price – this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Tour Cancellations: Tours and aircraft substitutions are subject to Management and/or pilot discretion, weather, air-traffic control and availability.
- Bad Weather: In the event of bad weather, providing there is availability, date changes are welcome or in the worst case scenario, cancellations. Please note, if half the paid tour was possible e.g. the helicopter portion or cruise portion of the Fly/Cruise, Cruise/Fly or Cruise/Cruise without the package scenic flight, the relevant refund will be made.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nautilus Aviation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands