- Look for an abundance of marine life at the Great Barrier Reef
- Buffet lunch, and snorkel and glass-bottom boat tour included
- Ideal for people who enjoy snorkeling and swimming
- Maximum of 45 participants allows for personalized attention from the crew
Departure & Return
Please check in at 7.30am inside the Sailaway office located inside the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina next to the spiral staircase
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring towel, swimsuit, sunscreen and hat
- Underwater Camera's available for hire $55 for the day
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sailaway
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands