9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This private tour is a fun and convenient way of visiting the Daintree Rainforest from Cairns, Palm Cove, or Port Douglas. You won’t have to worry about driving yourself as you’ll be transported via a private, air-conditioned minivan. Experience the natural beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site while learning all about the unique flora and fauna here from your guide. Stretch your legs on a guided walk, cruise on the Daintree River, and much more.
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- Hotel transfers are included
- Park and beach admission fees are included
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
Coffee and/or Tea
Private local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
6.45am from Cairns Hotels
7.15am from Palm Cove Hotels
7.45am from Port Douglas Hotels
- Cairns Airport, Airport Ave, Aeroglen, Queensland 4870 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Australian Luxury Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Daintree Wanderer Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Daintree Wanderer Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Daintree Wanderer Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Daintree Wanderer Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Daintree Wanderer Tour
1 hour 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingQueenslandCairns & the Tropical NorthPort DouglasPalm CoveShore Excursions - QueenslandPorts of Call Tours - QueenslandShore Excursions - AeroglenPorts of Call Tours - AeroglenShore Excursions - Cairns & the Tropical NorthPorts of Call Tours - Cairns & the Tropical NorthCategory