- Sunset catamaran cruise from Port Douglas
- Relax and admire the views of the Coral Sea, the Low Isles and the surrounding mountains
- Includes a complimentary welcome drink and a selection of hot and cold canapes
- Watch a gorgeous sunset and take great photos from the viewing decks
Departure & Return
Check in point: Sailaway Office Check in time: 4.30pm Address: Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina, 44 Wharf St, Port Douglas. Dates: Daily Return Point: Returns to the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina at approximately 6.30pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Receive a short safety briefing on board, and sip your choice of complimentary welcome drink as your captain sets sail. Drink choices include non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages such as beer or sparkling, white or red wine. The crew also serves a gourmet selection of hot and cold appetizers to nibble during your cruise.
As your boat glides out on the gorgeous Coral Sea, admire the scenic surroundings including coral cay islands, the mountains, Low Isles and coastline, all set against the colorful skies of a stunning tropical sunset. Keep your camera handy for great photo ops and savor the experience of this classic evening sail on the Coral Sea.
After about 1.5 hours, your captain returns you to the dock in Port Douglas where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. A light jacket is recommended for cooler evenings.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that we do not cater to any dietaries on our sunset sail but there is a variety of canapes to choose from.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sailaway
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you can jag good weather the experience would be a 10/10." See review