4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Step into the world of the ancient Romans on a private tour from Sorrento to Pompeii, then explore the city with a personal guide. Walk stone streets that lead to the Temple of Apollo, the Basilica, and the Forum as the guide brings ancient traditions to life with stories and historic insights. Enjoy the convenience of door-to-door transport and a flexible departure time on this private Pompeii tour, and discover a UNESCO World Heritage Site with a fascinating past.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off - Sorrento Area
Entrance fee Pompeii ruins: 15,00 euro per person
Food and drinks
From 18 to 25 years the ticket is reduced.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
In the case of hotels located in the historic center of Sorrento we will send a meeting point nearby.
- Sorrento port (Bar Ruccio)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Goldentours International
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii Private Morning Tour from Sorrento?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii Private Morning Tour from Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pompeii Private Morning Tour from Sorrento?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Just be aware that in August with the traffic, it took us about 2 hours to get back to the ship, probably double the time it might take other times of the year." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii Private Morning Tour from Sorrento
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoPositanoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastArchaeology Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastHistorical Tours - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoArchaeology Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - AmalfiBus Tours - AmalfiArchaeology Tours - AmalfiPorts of Call Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiCategory