4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Arena, Pula, Croatia
In front of Pula Arena, near the ticket box office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ideal commerce- Ciao travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Great Istrian wines and prized olive oils tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Great Istrian wines and prized olive oils tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Great Istrian wines and prized olive oils tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Great Istrian wines and prized olive oils tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Great Istrian wines and prized olive oils tasting
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePulaFood Tours - IstriaDining Experiences - IstriaWine Tastings - IstriaFood Tours - RovinjDining Experiences - RovinjWine Tastings - RovinjFood Tours - PorecDining Experiences - PorecWine Tastings - PorecCategory