Departure & Return
PULABIKE | | Pula, Istra | The meeting point is in the city center, exactly across the main entrance of the Pula Amphitheatre. There will be Your guide with Your bikes leaning against the wall. If You have any problem to find us please CALL US on .
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers can store their luggage during the tour
- Travelers have car parking lot near the starting point
- Children under age must be accompanied by an adult
- May be guided by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking is allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with no basic cycling skills
- Not recommended for travelers with no basic swimming skills
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pula Bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms