Are you interested in?
Hop on Hop Off
29 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5847 Tours & Activities
2013 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Have a limited stay in Rome? See more in less time—and sightsee according to your own schedule—when you book a hop-on hop-off bus tour, available for windows of 24 or 48 hours. Additionally, your itinerary also includes a walking tour of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill; pick from two different daily departure times, meet your guide, and, with skip-the-line access, get ready to explore.
- Hop-on hop-off bus tickets let you sightsee at your own pace
- Enjoy an overview of Rome’s most essential landmarks
- Included audio guides, available in nine languages, will keep you informed
- A walking tour of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill is also included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This flexible hop-on hop-off option comes with two durations and lets you explore Rome at your own pace.
Saved to wishlist!
Roman Forum & Palatine Hill guided tour
Small-group (max 25 pax)
Professional tour guide
Headset for the panoramic bus
Hop On-Hop Off Bus Ticket (according to the chosen option you'll have 24/48/72-hrs bus ticket)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Colosseum admission ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bus ticket will be sent on your Viator extranet the day before your booking date.
- Please remind that it is strictly required to print your bus tickets. No mobile tickets will be accepted on the Panoramic bus.
- Panoramic Bus Ticket is valid for 24/48/72 hours from the first use.
- For the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Tour customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.
- To get inside the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill it is used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Archaeological Area (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Please note that for safety reasons the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Archaeological Area can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- Forbidden objects inside the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill : bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
- Can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection
- Please notice that the Archaeological Area Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Not recommended for traveler with motor difficulties
- Not accessible for walker users
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 20905P109
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRomeHop on Hop Off - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoAudio Guides - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHop on Hop Off - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaAudio Guides - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHop on Hop Off - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiAudio Guides - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Ponza Island Trajan's ColumnBasilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteCinecittà WorldLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Rainbow Magic LandAntico Caffè GrecoSt. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)TrastevereGladiator MuseumGolden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Palatine Hill (Palatino)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Piazza BarberiniHard Rock Cafe Rome Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)