- 3-day Southern Italy tour of Naples, Pompeii, Capri, and Sorrento from Rome
- See Naples on a coach tour and visit the UNESCO-listed ruins of Pompeii
- Cruise through the Bay of Naples to Capri and visit the island's Blue Grotto (summer only)
- Spend time at leisure in Sorrento on the Sorrento Coast before returning to Rome
- Two nights of 4-star accommodation in Sorrento included
Departure & Return
If you are not staying in a centrally located please, reach the meeting point at: Viale Luigi Einaudi - in front of the church "S.Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri", near the Metro A Station Repubblica and Termini Station lines A and B.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The next morning, head out on a day trip to the island of Capri, home of the Blue Grotto. If your tour takes place during the winter, spend the day at your leisure in Sorrento instead. Return to Sorrento for another evening at the hotel.
The next day, after breakfast, enjoy more free time in Sorrento before heading back to the Eternal City to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- From Nov 1st to Mar 31 this tour does not visit Capri Island on Day 2. The excursion is replaced with a day of free time in Sorrento.
- Please note: If the Blue Grotto is not accessible due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks. If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- From November to March: Audio guide to Pompeii will be available and included for the following languages: Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian
- Please note: This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience