- 5-day tour of Italy from Rome with hotel accommodation in Florence and Venice
- Explore the UNESCO-listed town of Assisi, birthplace of St. Francis of Assisi
- Get to know Tuscany during visits to Siena, Florence, and Montepulciano
- Learn about Florence’s Renaissance architecture on a walking tour
- See St. Mark's Square and skip the line into St. Mark's Basilica
- Four nights of centrally-located hotel accommodation included
Departure & Return
Hotel pickup is not included, however, please provide your hotel details when booking, to be kept on record for contact purposes only. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Two nights of accommodation in Florence and two nights in Venice are included at your choice of accommodation level (select when booking); some meals are included, and you have free time to enjoy other meals on your own. Hotels are centrally located to provide easy access to the cities’ top attractions and activities. When you’re with your guide, enjoy walking tours and learn about these different regions and cities of Italy, from art and history to cuisine and way of life.
Please note: Rates do not include city taxes, which you pay directly at the hotels upon arrival or check-out according to local city board procedure. City taxes change according to the hotel category. Hotels are subject to availability at time of booking. In the rare event that the mentioned hotel is unavailable, you are accommodated in another centrally located hotel of the same star rating. During high season, this tour operates in English only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rome hotel details must be provided in the 'special requirements' field on booking. If you do not leave these details at this stage, you must call the local supplier at least 48 hours before your tour starts
- Please note that this escorted tour operates in English (monolingual from April to October), Spanish (bilingual), Portuguese (bilingual) and French (bilingual)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience