Explore our promoted experiences
- Maximize time in Rome on a combination tour
- Skip the line for quick access at the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Learn about ancient Rome from a local guide
- Intimate group size with 12 people maximum
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- NB: You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth.
- Colosseum and Roman Forum are ancient sites and not wheelchair friendly.
- Strollers are allowed but not recommended; children must be carried by an adult or be able to walk for most of the tour
- There is no scheduled break, but it will be possible to stop for restrooms along the path.
- Large backpacks, camping bags, bulky bags, and luggage/trolleys are not allowed; medium and small backpacks can be shouldered and must be checked opened and visually inspected by security.
- Group size limited to 24 people in the Colosseum and 12 in the Roman Forum/Palatine Hill
- Wear comfortable shoes; bring hat and sunscreen. Please note sprays and are not allowed in the Colosseum as well as perfumes, sun lotions, etc
- Infant price applies with the minimum of one adult
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time indicated on your voucher. Start time indicates the time your tour begins; please be there 15 minutes prior for check-in.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point. Liquids/sprays are prohibited from entering, as well as knives and weapons of self-defence.
- This walking tour is only available in English.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY RomaExperience Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by All in One Tour: Belvedere, Colosseum Underground, Ancient City.
- "It is definitely worth the extra cost for more access, even without the belvedere." See review
- "This tour costed more than I wanted to spend on the Colosseum, but it was more than worth it!!" See review
- "If there is an area of improvement, I suggest to add a warning on the meeting point note " There is no Toilet Facilities for the first 2 hours of tour." See review