12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a break from the bustling energy of Rome visit two of southern Italy’s UNESCO-listed, must-see destinations on a private, guided day trip. Visit the fascinating ruins of Pompeii, where you can walk through an ancient city frozen in time by the AD 79 eruption of Mount Vesuvius. Continue on to the spectacularly scenic Amalfi Coast, stopping for lunch with a view in the picturesque fishing village of Positano. Enjoy free time to explore and browse unique handmade shops in Positano and the neighboring town of Amalfi.
- Enjoy leisure time to explore the Amalfi Coast's most charming villages, Positano and Amalfi
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off in central Rome included
- Private full-day tour of Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Soak up the views during a seaside lunch in picturesque Positano
- Travel back in time on a tour of the ancient, preserved city of Pompeii
- Visit two of southern Italy's must-see destinations in a single day
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
Official guide 2 hours in Pompeii
Assistant for the whole trip
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Pick-up and drop off at hotel (inside the city center) only
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Free transfer offered by Welcome Italy in air conditioning Minivan
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Amalfi Coast and Pompeii Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Amalfi Coast and Pompeii Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Amalfi Coast and Pompeii Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Amalfi Coast and Pompeii Day Trip from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Definitely recommend, and ask for these two by name if you can!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Amalfi Coast and Pompeii Day Trip from Rome
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPub ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoPub Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaPub Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiPub Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
La PietàBasilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaMuseum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Rainbow Magic LandTiber River (Fiume Tevere)Largo di Torre ArgentinaTriton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)BioparcoJewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Piazza del CampidoglioBarberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Via GiuliaHouse of Livia (Casa di Livia)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Ponza Island Paciotti SalumeriaKeats-Shelley HouseBasilica di San Lorenzo in Lucina