3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Retrace the path of ancient Rome's victorious generals on a 3-hour Segway tour of the legendary Road of Triumphs. Follow the route that Roman armies and their leaders used to re-enter the Eternal City after a conquest, passing by iconic monuments like the Gate of Triumphs, Circus Maximus, the Colosseum, and the Roman Forum. Hear tales from Rome’s military history as you zip through the city streets with ease.
- 3-hour military history tour of Rome by Segway
- Follow the legendary Road of Triumphs that returning Roman armies used after a conquest
- Learn about Imperial Rome's most important victories and campaigns
- Pass by iconic landmarks like the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Circus Maximus and Gate of Triumphs
- Cover much more distance than walking on your Segway
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
A focus on generals and battles makes this Segway tour ideal for those interested in Roman military history.
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Use of bicycle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Piazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age: 13-77 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- youngsters between 13-18 must be accompanied by parents
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rolling Rome (ex segiteasy)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Rome Bicycle Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Rome Bicycle Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Rome Bicycle Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoOdescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Castel GandolfoMadama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Via Cola di RienzoBorghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Palatine Hill (Palatino)Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)BioparcoRome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Trinità dei MontiBaths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)