Are you interested in?
3044 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5852 Tours & Activities
4657 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Wave goodbye to your crowded cruise ship and relax on a 6-hour excursion to Cerveteri and Santa Severa. After pickup from Civitavecchia Port enjoy a comfortable and scenic ride through the Italian countryside. After a guided visit to the UNESCO listed Necropolis, head to the medieval beachside castle of Santa Severa. Taste traditional gelato in Marinella, then return to port with plenty of time before your ship's departure.
- Maximize your limited time on dry land
- Travel comfortably by provided transportation
- Explore the UNESCO listed Necropolis
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Civitavecchia-Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cerveteri & Santa Severa from Civitavecchia ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cerveteri & Santa Severa from Civitavecchia ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cerveteri & Santa Severa from Civitavecchia ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cerveteri & Santa Severa from Civitavecchia ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 74887P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza Farnese Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Cinecittà WorldAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Barberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaPiazza di SpagnaEuroma2Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoPiazza della RotondaTriton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)Basilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaTemple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)