3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Christian basilicas and landmark locations in Rome on this guided, 3-hour, small-group tour. Visit the Basilica of San Clemente, the ancient Santi Quattro Coronati, the Archbasilica of Saint John Lateran. Learn fascinating facts about these and other basilicas along the way. Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Basilica of San Clemente provided. Please dress conservatively. Attire such as shorts, miniskirts and uncovered shoulders are not allowed. Rome hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Explore the Christian basilicas of Rome
- Visit a variety of popular locations
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Basilica of San Clemente
- Conservative attire is required
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only inside the Aurelian Wall)
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find your
hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is intended as a walk which enters underground areas and places of worship: Should anyone feel uncomfortable in underground spaces, the guide can deal with it; those people will comfortably sit in the top church, while the rest of the group will visit the underground. It is advisable to wear confortable shoes such as sport trainers and to respect the churches dress code: trousers should touch the knee and shoulders should be covered; tourists may consider bringing a scarf to wear at necessity.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Without this information we can not guarantee the correct service
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Tour: Christian Rome and Underground Basilicas Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Tour: Christian Rome and Underground Basilicas Half-Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Tour: Christian Rome and Underground Basilicas Half-Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Tour: Christian Rome and Underground Basilicas Half-Day Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Tour: Christian Rome and Underground Basilicas Half-Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Rainbow Magic LandCapuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Parco del Colle OppioEuroma2Hydromania Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Via SacraCinecittà WorldSt. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Ancient RomeSan Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Antico Caffè GrecoChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Piazza BarberiniEtruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Piazza VeneziaChurch of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)