- Private tour including all private transportation
- Skip-the-line admission to the Colosseum and Vatican Museums saves time
- Convenient port pickup and drop-off
- On-time return to catch your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cruise Port, right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff.
• English-speaking Driver with a private vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
• No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port.
In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
- Civitavecchia Cruise Port of Rome
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Your Driver will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- PRIVATE - ALL INCLUSIVE Option: this option includes Driver and vehicle full time. Skip-The-Line Tickets Colosseum, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Local Licensed private Tour Guide full time in Rome to visit Colosseum from inside, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, and the scheduled best places of Rome. Lunch.
- PRIVATE - VATICAN GUIDE INCLUDED Option: this option includes Driver and vehicle full time. Skip-The-Line Tickets Colosseum, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Local Licensed private Tour Guide for 2 hour visit inside the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Lunch.
- PRIVATE - NO GUIDE Option: this option includes Driver and vehicle full time. Skip-The-Line Tickets Colosseum, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Lunch.
- SHARED SMART TOUR Option: this option includes Driver, vehicle full time and Lunch
- Private Tour Options only important information: ==>VATICAN MUSEUMS and SISTINE CHAPEL CLOSURES: every Sunday, Easter Days (Sun-Mon), 1 and 6 January, 11 February, 19 March, 1 May, 29 June, 15 August, 8 - 25 and 26 December. Instead Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, you will visit one of the Ancient Catacombs in Rome (tickets included). No refund is due. ==> COLOSSEUM SKIP-THE-LINE: for safety reasons the official Colosseum Management could lead delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors. When closed (1 January, 1 May, 25 December) or in rare occasions, if Colosseum Skip-the-Line tickets to be sold out on official website, you will enjoy the Colosseum from outside and we will refund to you the corresponding tickets cost (15 Euro per person)
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ItalyBesTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Civitavecchia Shore Excursion: Fullday Rome with Vatican Museums and Colosseum.