- A hop-on, hop-off bus double-decker tour of Rome with audio commentary
- Enjoy complimentary onboard WIFI and a pre-recorded history of the city
- Get down anywhere you’d like, and then reboard whenever you’re ready
- Cover top attractions in just a day or two—ideal for time-pressed travelers
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
First departure from TERMINAL in Piazza Dei Cinquecento, corner with via Cavour.Customers can take the bus from any of the stops on our itinerary.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Wheelchair not accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Participants are requested to bring their masks on the tour. Wearing a mask is mandatory to comply with health and safety regulations.
- Participants above 12 years must bring any of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Please Note: the route or stops may be modified or removed on weekends, holidays, and for other reasons beyond our control
- Refunds will not be issued if the activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel In Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff