- 3-hourskip-the-line tour of Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- VisitRome's most popular attractions, the Colosseum, without waiting inthe long entry line
- Followin the footsteps of ancient Romans in the Forum
- Climbthe Palatine Hill, one of ancient Rome's seven hills
- Listento informative commentary from your guide on a headset
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Please call 24 hours before your tour to receive your pickup time; Hotel pickup may be as early as one hour prior to tour start time
• Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pickup time only from centrally located hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- If you have a pacemaker you will need to show a certificate, otherwise you will not be admitted without being screened
- Due to shorter daylight, from October 27 the visit to the Palatine Hill will be replaced with an external explanation from the Capitoline Hill
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Tour.
- "Too much walking and some of what you see is not worth the time." See review