3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3 hours with a professional guide
Pick-up and drop-off service at hotel (inside Aurelian Walls)
Emergency number also operational via whatsapp
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (
inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find
your hotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums.
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roma Airport Shuttle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ghetto andThe Heart of Ancient Rome Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ghetto andThe Heart of Ancient Rome Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ghetto andThe Heart of Ancient Rome Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ghetto andThe Heart of Ancient Rome Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ghetto andThe Heart of Ancient Rome Private Walking Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza VeneziaChurch of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Via Cola di RienzoBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Basilica di Santa PrassedeVilla TorloniaBasilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Piazza Farnese Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Quartiere CoppedèAqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Piazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereRome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Hydromania Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaArch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)