Are you interested in?
3044 Tours & Activities
Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma) Tours
5 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5852 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Rome is home to Europe’s oldest Jewish community, and the city’s Jewish ghetto is still the center of its cultural life and cuisine. Discover this characteristic corner of the Eternal City with a Roman Jewish guide, who will share insights into the city’s Jewish past and present. Enjoy exclusive access to the historic Ghetto’s synagogues and museum, and sample traditional treats from a neighborhood Kosher bakery.
- Take a deep dive into the history and culture of Rome’s Jewish community
- Stroll through the Jewish Ghetto neighborhood with an insider guide
- A private tour of the Great and Spanish Synagogues and Jewish Museum
- Stop at a traditional Kosher bakery for a tasting
Saved to wishlist!
A journey through 22 centuries of Jewish life in Rome
Entrance fees of the Jewish museum (11€ each adult and 5 € for students, children under 10 free)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTempio Maggiore di Roma, Lungotevere de' Cenci, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jewish Roma Private Walking Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all 151
See all 151
- "I'm not an organized tour type of person, but this tour was definitely worth it." See review
Product code: 150924P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Rome Via NazionaleBasilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Aventine Hill (Aventino)Basilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleBasilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Piazza della RotondaPietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Ponza Island Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Piazza TrilussaRome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Via Cola di Rienzo