Are you interested in?
Sistine Chapel (Cappella Sistina) Tours
1031 Tours & Activities
759 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5847 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover the genius of Renaissance master Michelangelo during this private, half-day tour of the Vatican Museums. Highlights include the famous, fresco-covered ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, a peek at Michelangelo's La Pietà (the only work he ever signed), and panoramic views overlooking the Eternal City from the top of St. Peter’s Basilica.
- A private, Michelangelo-themed half-day tour of the Vatican
- Beat the usual long wait times with guaranteed fast-track entry
- Head underground to the lesser-known pontifical sepulchre, where popes are inhumed
- Cover the highlights of the iconic collections in just a few hours
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Professional art historian guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointViale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsSaint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome Tours by Tommaso
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Michelangelo's Vatican Tour in Rome: Sistine Chapel, Pietà, St Peter's & Dome?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Michelangelo's Vatican Tour in Rome: Sistine Chapel, Pietà, St Peter's & Dome?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Michelangelo's Vatican Tour in Rome: Sistine Chapel, Pietà, St Peter's & Dome?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 92028P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteBasilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Aventine Hill (Aventino)Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaBasilica di Santa Maria in Via LataAppian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)BioparcoBarcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaStadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Palatine Hill (Palatino)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)