Are you interested in?
Museum Tickets & Passes
240 Tours & Activities
Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo) Tours
2 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
526 Tours & Activities
45 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Beyond the famous canvases, enjoy the rare opportunity to delve into the mind of Leonardo da Vinci when you explore this engaging, interactive exhibition. Conveniently located in central Rome, the exhibition brings da Vinci’s inventions to life with a series of 3D holograms as well as dozens of machines based on his sketches and plans. Touch and interact with the contraptions on display, and learn more about da Vinci’s creative legacy.
- Discover an interactive exhibition devoted to Leonardo da Vinci
- Engaging, multimedia exhibits help bring the history to life
- Save yourself the hassle and secure admission in advance
- This exhibition is designed to appeal to visitors of all ages
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the Leonardo da Vinci Museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointMostra di Leonardo Da Vinci, Piazza della Cancelleria Palazzo Della Cancelleria, 00186 Rome Italy
1/1/2020 - 2/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 07:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The exhibition is closed at December 25th
- Minimum of 40 min. needed to visit the museum
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Mostra di Leonardo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Leonardo da Vinci Museum: the Universal Genius and His Works?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Leonardo da Vinci Museum: the Universal Genius and His Works?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Leonardo da Vinci Museum: the Universal Genius and His Works?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Leonardo da Vinci Museum: the Universal Genius and His Works?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was easy to book with Viator and an easy walk from Piazza Navona." See review
Product code: 48007P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesRomeAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Hydromania Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Piazza di San CosimatoLargo di Torre ArgentinaPiazza di SpagnaChurch of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Vatican Gardens (Giardini Vaticani)Cinecittà WorldLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Baths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Keats-Shelley HouseCircus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Piazza del CampidoglioHard Rock Cafe Rome Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Piazza Barberini