1 minute to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Panoramic elevator entrance fee
Entrance to the Trajan's Markets (if option selected)
Reserved entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill (if option selected)
Assistance at the meeting point
City APP Audioguide:self-guided sightseeing experience, with audio stories from local experts
25 minute Ancient Rome multimedia video
Food and Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- OPERATED BY TOURISTATION
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Altar of the Fatherland Panoramic Elevator Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Altar of the Fatherland Panoramic Elevator Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Altar of the Fatherland Panoramic Elevator Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Altar of the Fatherland Panoramic Elevator Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Altar of the Fatherland Panoramic Elevator Admission Ticket
1 to 240 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Hydromania Castel Romano Designer OutletArch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Villa TorloniaOratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaAqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Rome Via NazionaleGarbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Palazzo AltempsPiazza Barberini