- Learn how to make pasta in a centrally located, 17th-century palazzo
- A small-group class ensures you’ll receive personal attention from the chef
- Enjoy antipasti, beverages, and eat the food you’ve prepared
- Walk away with new skills by the end of class
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bookings 48 hours prior to the cooking class are subject to availability confirmation
- Please communicate special dietary needs, allergies and restrictions at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please communicate at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks Inside Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Pasta and Tiramisù Making Class in Rome.