12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the Renaissance cities of Florence and Pisa in a single day on a private tour from Rome. With this tour, travel comfortably through the rolling hills of Tuscany in a private Mercedes vehicle and enjoy complimentary beverages and wi-fi on board. Your personal driver will deliver you to the city sights of Pisa and Florence where you can explore on your own or upgrade to a guided tour.
- Visit both Florence and Pisa in one day with a private day tour from Rome
- Travel in comfort in a wi-fi equipped, private Mercedes vehicle
- See the Leaning Tower, the Piazza dei Miracol, and more in Pisa
- Choose between touring Florence on your own or upgrading to a guided tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private Mercedes vehicle with beverages, candies and wi fi on board
You can include a tour guide in Florence selecting the tour option.
Entrance tickets are not included
Extras and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide your pick up address when booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Most travelers can partecipate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ITALIANLIFE TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Tour of Pisa and Florence from Rome?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Tour of Pisa and Florence from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Tour of Pisa and Florence from Rome?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Day Tour of Pisa and Florence from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiCity Tours - AssisiArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Largo di Torre ArgentinaSt. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Via MarguttaProtestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Piazza di SpagnaHouse of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Silvano Toti Globe TheatreBaths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Piazza BarberiniBaths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)